Some of our Black and Coral jewels have a 6 month warranty service from the date of purchase.
Due to the fragility of some of the pieces, some products [specified*] have a period warranty: 6 months. If during this period the jewel suffers any damage [specified**], write us an email to email@example.com. In approximately 1-2 days Black and Coral will contact you to proceed with the exchange and repair of the product, which will be performed with no extra charges.
- Christine Crystal & Pearls Earrings.
- Christine Crystal & Coral Earrings.
- Christine Silver Crystal & Pearls Earrings.
- Louise Crystal & Pearls Earrings.
- Florence Pearl Choker Necklace.
- Claire Pearls Necklace.
- Paola Pearls Necklace.
- Ariane Pearls & Onyx Necklace.
- Paty Pearl & Coral Necklace.
- Lucy Pearls & Onyx Necklace.
- Sarah Pearls & Coral Necklace.
**Such as the breakage of the thread that binds the pearls/corals/semi-precious stones.
- Customer must notify by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the object [Product Warranty], the order number, and the product.
- The product must be sent assuming Black and Coral shipping costs. You must ask Black and Coral to pick up the product package within 14 days of receiving the item and with its original jewelry case protected to Black and Coral (C / Orense 29, 28020, Madrid). You must agree with the company to request a date. In case the package is not in perfect condition because the client has not taken the measures of protection of the same, the client will be notified by Black and Coral and the company will not be responsible for the expenses of the new shipment to the client. Formalized the process will proceed to change/repair the product.
Black and Coral is not responsible for:
lost or not received packets that have been sent by customer for replacement or repair.
pieces that have been damaged by customer due to incorrect use and/or improper preservation of the jewelry.